Ill-fitting dentures can cause more problems than they solve. But for many people in Richardson and the surrounding area, there is a better way: dental implants.
All too often, frustrated denture wearers have stopped dining in restaurants or participating in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will come loose.
Dental implant procedures are permitting former denture wearers to re-engage in life. Consider the benefits of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can occur when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not aggravate gums.
- No denture adhesive is needed.
Patients who have replaced their old-school dentures with implants say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Get Your Life Back
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of retaining your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
For more information about dental implants, schedule a consultation with Richardson Cosmetic Dentistry-Kerry M. Goad, DDS. We have been providing unmatched dental care since 1978.
Contact Richardson Cosmetic Dentistry-Kerry M. Goad, DDS
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):